Data Roll Over means having your unused data from one month roll over to the next.
For example, if you have a 20+20GB data package and only used 18GB anytime data this month,
the 2GB that you didn’t use would be added to your package for next month, giving you 22GB anytime data + 20GB night data to play with.
- Rollover data is a benefit offered on to your existing plan where unused data rolls over to the next month.
- Rollover data is our latest offering designed to keep you connected for less.
- Does not apply to night data.
- Rolled over data expires at the end of the month in which it rolled over to.
*Does not apply to night data
If you need to Top-Up or Check Data Click here
Save up to 25% this month on our Super-Fast wireless internet.
20GB now R249pm. Save 25%.
40GB now R359pm. Save 21%.
80GB now R459pm. Save 21%.
120GB now R559pm. Save 18%.
200GB now R759pm. Save 14%.
400GB now R1059pm. Save 16%.
– FREE B525 Router + free delivery!
– Up to 90Mbps speed. No throttling.
– Easy Plug & Play Setup. Connect up to 32 Devices.
– No phone line required.
Get a free coverage check
LTE availability is subject to location and tower space, so we need to make sure you have sufficient coverage.
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
88% of our coverage checks are successful, so chances are, you’ll have coverage.
If you want to move the process along faster, you can start an application with the link below